Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Character Development


FergusthreeQuarter_2
Originally uploaded by mostrostudios
This could be about developing sound character, calibrating the moral compass, weaving a strong fabric of principles but its not. I want to talk about making stuff.

Hello, long time no blog. I have been working on my character building skills, I need to work on my ability to build more life like forms most of the work posted to date just isn't that good. soooo, I am in the process of doing some character study, approaching this by trying to blend the approach of an illustrator or sculptor with some of the processes designed for digital character design-which is how it is done by the pros or so I am told. Here is the concept sketch for the first study. I will let you decide what this guy is all about.

No comments: